Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Romance IN Santa Cruz

In the middle of writing an essay, I really like how everyone writes beautiful little things in here and would like to join, but this is my break from sounding like an thoughtful human being. Not that you all don't deserve better, but I am just going to ramble.
Basically, I got a job and will not be coming home for awhile... like until August at the earliest. This is strange for me cos I have always had the freedom to leave whenever I got homesick or when a cool show would be happening, but now I am fixed here for a bit. It's fine and a part of moving away BUT this message is to encourage my continual umbilical cord to the county that is LA. Please come visit! like everyone of you. I feel like people come up quite often, but not all of you have
In other news, Taking an easy major and dropping my minor has enabled me to take 2/3s of my classes as electives next year. SO my last college year will be quite silly. Come be silly here.
Blahh it's finals for the next few weeks and I want fun. I miss you all! (aside from the weirdo's)
Plan trips.
-
Jordan


ps
bring in&out

2 comments:

  1. weirdo's? I have no idea how to distinguish who you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete